[Zope] Install ZPatterns&EMarket.

Pattreeya Tanisaro pattreeya@lightwerk.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:20:36 +0100

Hello again,
	any of you has the experience in installing ZPattern?
   I would like to try Emarket product but it requires ZPattern.
Then, I installed ZPattern but the error occured during import module as the
following
File
/home/pattreeya/Zope-2.3.0//lib/python/Products/ZPatterns/DataSkins.py, line
1, in ?
ImportError: No module named DynPersist.

I have checked and found that DynPersist is in c format. And no Makefile
inside the product or whatever related to c file. I have check inside
/lib/python to look for the config or Makefile but I found nothing save only
one Makefile.pre.in in ZMySQLDA. The information from  "Setup" in
.../ZPatterns contains only

*shared*
DynPersist DynPersist.c    -I../../ZODB -I../../../Components/ExtensionClass

At this point,  i have no idea what to do next.
Currently, I use Zope2.3.0 and Zpatterns-0.4.3b1.

			Thank you in advance for any help.
					pattreeya.