[Zope] simple DTML-VAR question for Images

Jaymer jaymer_egroups@jaymer.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 01:18:03 -0500

I'm having a brain fart...

So, if I'm in my standard footer, for example, and I want to display an
image, but the image is located in a SUBDIRECTORY, then how can I
reference that Image Object since it is "below" my current path and the
<DTML-var> acquisition stuff won't work?

It makes sense to place all images in a common subdir, and I
obviously don't want to hardcode the path into the footer.   I've
seen the way squishdot uses their advertising method, for example, to
place a banner add and link at the top... but I don't want to do through
all that.

I'm sure I'm just missing a piece of syntax.

tia,
jaymer...