[Zope] Z Class problem

Kenneth Ellested ke@younameit.dk
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:01:54 +0200

I'm trying to make a list of available properties in a Z Class like:

list = []
for x in
context.Control_Panel.Products.MyProduct.MyZClassItem.propertysheets.common.
MySheet1.propertyIds():
  list.append(x)
list.sort()
return list

This works fine _IF_ the ZClass are located in the root of the product.
However I'd like to put this class inside another ZClass. But then I get
into problems when trying to find the "path" to the propertysheet.

Like (NOT working):
context.Control_Panel.Products.MyProduct.MyZClassContainer.MyZClassItem.prop
ertysheets.common.MySheet1.propertyIds():

I've tryed with everything in the path, methods, common,
methods['MyZClassItem'] etc. - I can't figure it out...

HELP !

Regards