[Zope] Bug in Zope 2.3.1b3 PythonScripts (I think)

Mayers, Philip J p.mayers@ic.ac.uk
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:38:56 +0100

There's already a similar bug in:

http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/2094/view

However, I have some info to add:

This happens on context.dtml_method() as well as container.property

I can't reproduce this next thing, since the app server is running, but I
think that this happened:

When downgrading to 2.3.0 and re-importing the .zexp file, it *still*
happened until I edited the PythonScript (just added a blank line). Now, I'm
by no means sure of this, since I 'fixed' it almost straight away, but I'm
pretty sure it happened - maybe the ZODB storage format, or the compiling of
the PythonScripts?

Should I submit another item to the collector?

Regards,
Phil

| Phil Mayers, Network Support     |
| Centre for Computing Services    |