[Zope] Some ideas about the future of Zope products...

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin@123piano.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:55:18 +0200

Hello,

Being new to zope, I hope this is relevant. I just putted together an
article about the way I see future Zope products.

It is available at :

http://123piano.com/en/webdesign/zope-products/default.htm

A little extract :

"What seems to be a pain when creating a product is the fact that you need
to provide your own User Interface. Why do I need to create a specific UI to
let the user update the title of my product? And if I want to have my user
edit the title trough ftp? Webdav? Do I have to take care of this as well?
We should easily agree that UI is not a part of the product, but a part of
Zope."

If you have any comments to share, let's discuss ! I hope this idea has not
been dicussed 100 times before.

Philippe Jadin www.123piano.com