[Zope] indirect calling of methods with parameters

Bernd Worsch Bernd Worsch <bernd.worsch@frontsite.de>
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:58:42 +0200

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 11:21:18AM +0200, Bernd Worsch wrote:

> I for example tried to build my commandcall as a string. But using
> _[] won't work as it naturally won't call the method but look for
> an object with a kind of unusal name, which doesn't exist. It seems
> like i need some kind of eval construct. Any suggestions?

Supplement:

In Python this isn't a problem, as there is the eval function, but
it seems eval is not available from zope for example as _.eval(whatever).

Hmmm?...

Bernd

--

-----Bernd Worsch-----------bernd.worsch@frontsite.de--------