[Zope] dtml-in patch

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:10:31 +0400 (MSD)

Hello!

   Can anyone (especially from DC) explain the lates patch to DT_In.py?

<                     if index==first and index > 0:
---
>                     if index==first or index==last:

   It seems there is an effort to allow next/prev batches to be used either
in the beginnig or in the end of the loop (before, next batch can only be
referenced in the end of the loop). If so, it still doesn't work. I have a
test case.
   Or may be I just misunderstand the code? (or even worse - there is a bug
in my test case :)

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru