[Zope] What are the Zope time formats without leading zeros?

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:47:18 -0800

Mike,

Thank you. Yes, it most certainly is worth reading, and I appreciate your help.

   Is this really what everyone does? I was planning on trying to do
something like this if I couldn't find a format that displays the
dates or hours sans leading zeros the way I need them.

So how do people do this? I use dates and times a lot, in all sorts
of ways, and this represents a lot of extra typing.. So, my first
thought is to attempt to build a method for time-string processing.
Has anyone done this already? I'm relatively new to Zope  and given
my relative inexperience and fairly substantial workload I'd hate to
reinvent the wheel if it wasn't necessary...

Thank you,
Chris