[Zope] getting rest of url path (after matching obj) from python script

Oliver Frommel oliver@aec.at
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:50:12 +0200 (CEST)

aaaah, sorry for the disturbance. I discovered (part of) the solution now.
The info I need is in the HTTP variables PATH_INFO and PATH_TRANSLATED.
thanks for your attention
oliver