[Zope] zopesh

Jose Soares jose@sferacarta.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:08:06 +0200

Thank you very much Scott,
now it works.
I added some features to my personal zopesh copy, now I'm going to
add those changes in this release.

Here the list:

add   - to add an object (file, method, document, etc.)
cp     - to copy objects
grep  - to search text in objects (very useful)
lpr     - to print sorce objects
sed   - to change text on objects (very, very useful)
sh     - to run a script containing valid comands
!        - to run any system comand insted of having (local commands)

I added also syntax highlight for vi and global to expand comands like: vi  My*
My*.js

Do you think we can insert some of these features into official version?