[Zope] Unauthorized

Sebal sbaline@excite.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 07:23:15 -0800 (PST)

 I am managing zope for a couple of month, and after some change were done
on the machine owning zope I have serious problems :

I can connect to my interface but only with the supermanager's login/passwd
and not with other manager/user [I had to edit access file]

I can create/edit objects (only if I enter login/passwd several times)

BUT I cannot send query nor view the methods I've just created ...

here is the traceback :
<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: resultat_html)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in
call_object
    (Object: resultat_html)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/OFS/DTMLMethod.py, line 142, in __call__
    (Object: resultat_html)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/AccessControl/User.py, line 711, in
verify_watermark
Unauthorized: You are not authorized to access this resource.

-->

I read all I found, and try a hundred times stop/restart with different
arguments and config, also reinstall the Debian package  ... but I'm locked

If U have an idea ...

thanx , SBALINE

    ()
   /  \