[Zope] RE:ZServer dying

Francisco Eduardo Webber webber@uptime.at
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 17:01:43 GMT

Hello all,
i followed (started to do so ...) to clean the code from HTTP calls on=20=

python functions=20
passing more than 9 variables. We pack the variables all in a string to =

only pass ONE argument.

Result after a few major modifications ... the growthrate of the memory =

leak is much slower ... even seems to become negative sometimes ... but =

in an average the leak still grows ....

Andreas, concerning the ZpyGreSQLDA adapter ... isnt that one single=20=

threaded?
That would be very limiting in our case ...

dieter, i didnt find the reference on "SQL-Alias" in the recent mail=20=

archive ... (or am i blind ;-)

and other question... has anyone using the 2.3.1b2 > versions ever had=20=

those memory leak problems?

Greetings

Francisco