[Zope] Unauthorized

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:37:50 +0200 (CEST)

Sebal writes:
 > BUT I cannot send query nor view the methods I've just created ...
 > verify_watermark
 > Unauthorized: You are not authorized to access this resource.
I think, "verify_watermark" should protect against tampering
with the authentication information in the REQUEST object,
e.g. call an object with a REQUEST-like object that is
not the request at all.

I do not know, why the protection is activated in your system.
I had is once when I reloaded the ZPublisher.HTTPRequest module.
But, of course, that is not your problem.

If you are under some pressure, you could disable the
test "User.py:711" until you found the reason for
this strange behaviour. Be careful, however, you open
up security risks.

Dieter