[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] [ANNOUNCE] Zope Book Final

Allen.Vailliencourt@channelmaxinc.com Allen.Vailliencourt@channelmaxinc.com
Tue, 1 May 2001 08:19:30 -0400

Ah! That would figure after I spent 45 minutes yesterday printing and stapling all the html files
for my offline reading. :( Oh well. Great work though! I'm enjoying going through it now.

~Allen

                    Amos Latteier
                    <amos@digicool.com        To:     zope@zope.org, zope-announce@zope.org
                    >                         cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [Zope-Annce] [ANNOUNCE] Zope Book Final
                    zope-announce-admi
                    n@zope.org

                    04/30/2001 08:43
                    PM

I'm happy to announce that the Zope Book is finished.

  http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB

You can read it online, or download it in HTML and PDF format.

The book has been sent off to the publisher and you should be able to
pick it up in stores within a month or two.

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who has helped a long the
way. Thanks!

-Amos

P.S. The book will continue to evolve as Zope grows and changes. This
version of the book covers Zope 2.3. We will continue to improve the
book and add new chapters to cover topics such as XML and Page
Templates. If you want to be a part of this process take a look at the
project page.

  http://www.zope.org/DocProjects/Book

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:amos@digicool.com