[Zope] Zope management screens and OmniWeb (on OS X)

Dominique.Dutoit@cec.eu.int Dominique.Dutoit@cec.eu.int
Wed, 2 May 2001 09:39:25 +0200

Same problem here.

But I think that the problem is elsewhere because I don't have any problem
to manage my personal folder on zope.org with OmniWeb. Maybe the problem is
authenticating an user when there is a port number in the URL. Or the way
zope.org does the authentication is more friendly that the authentication
window.

I have tried to run zope on a port 80 but Python refused to bind the port
and I'm sure that Apache is not running. It seems that Mac OS X protects
some resources.

By the way, iCab has exactly the same problem and yet, it works with the
personal folder.

Dominique