[Zope] Zope management screens and OmniWeb (on OS X)

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 08:05:03 -0400

it works on zope.org because zope.org uses a cookie-based authentication.
only basic auth will trigger the problem.

as far as port 80 on OS X goes, you probably must run zope as root user to
achieve that. that's a general unix thing, it doesn't have anything to do
with OS X.

jens