[Zope] Passing the value of a checkbox from a form to a dtml- method

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Wed, 2 May 2001 10:19:43 -0400

A better way to look at the form data is to create a dtml document
containing

<dtml "REQUEST.form">

Make this document the value of the "action" attribute of the form.  Then
you will get a clear, easy-to-understand display of the form contents.

Tom P

[Gitte Wange]

Okay I have figured out that if a checkbox isn't marked, then no value will
be sent. But when i tried this, the checkbox WAS checked ....

I could see in the URL string that it doesn't pass the value ... i have
other
text fields in the form, e.g. name, and this one is passed like this:
<URL>/index_html?name=fgbfgf&something=djfbjsgb ... but isPublic doesn't
show
up here ... not even without a value !!!