[Zope] RFC - newbie with a zope product

Russell Keppner rkeppner@idiglobal.com
Wed, 2 May 2001 09:30:56 -0600

<dtml-var expr="standard_newbie_disclaimer">

Your product has started me in the right direction, but I wonder if you could
answer a question for me. I created the User Friendly sample (and named the
object "userFriendly") and the display method (named "show"), and everything
worked as expected. But if I call userFriendly from another DTML method with
<dtml-var expr="userFriendly">, it just returns something like <KebasData
instance at 89e0458>. Is there a way to call KebasData objects from DTML
methods? I would like to be able to use multiple KebasData objects on the
same page.

Thanks.
Russell Keppner