[Zope] NETSCAPE WANTS TO SAVE MY LINK

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 2 May 2001 20:04:31 +0200 (CEST)

Jose Soares writes:
 > I'm experiencing a strange thing when I click a link
 > Netscape wants to save the page instead of showing
 > it .
 > Using IE it works properly.
 > Any ideas ?
What should happen with content can be configured.

The configuration specifies how the various MIME types
should be handled: shown internally, saved to disk, viewed
through an external program.

Of course, the default configuration of IE and Netscape
need not be identical (that's what you see, apparently).
Even Netscapes on different platforms have different
configurations.

You may want to look at your configuration. In my Linux
Netscape 4.7 it is in "Edit Preferences -> Navigator -> Applications".

Dieter