[Zope] Zope 2.3.1 Catalog is there a bad bug in this?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 18:45:54 -0400

Hi Max,

I don't know what version you upgraded to, but doing an "Update Catalog"
on the Advanced tab should rid your Catalog of this problem.  The state
in older catalogs is an unknown, and doing this puts all the moons in
the right order.

HTH,

- C