[Zope] Anounce: Zope Geeks dot Org

Tane Piper tane@zzict.nl
Thu, 3 May 2001 10:36:29 +0200

> You could always help out on Squishdot...

NEVER liked Slashdot (maybe the perl put me off), but I have been pretty
close to the Geeklog project (infact I am project leader now on the
sourceforge page), so its only logical that I attempt to port it over.

> > ZBB is a Bulletin Board system, similar to Ultimate Bulletin Board,
PHPBB
> > and other similar systems.
>
> See ZUBB ;-)

ZUBB is nice, but I much prefer the layout of UBB.  I've used UBB, and the
PHPBB for a couple of years now, so I am pretty familiar with the workings.

I suppose I just like my own way of doing things, and it's nice to give the
zope users much more choice, ain't it ;)  Both are still in the planning
stage anyway.  I'll have the proposal/roadmap documents up sometime in the
next couple of weeks once I have finished the Zope site we are doing for our
companies game.

Tane Piper
Lead Designer - ZZICT Entertainment
http://www.zzict.nl