[Zope] Making users work

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 07:41:14 -0400

if the user folder does not have cookie-based authentication built in you're
out of luck. you can't somehow attach a login form to any user folder if it
does not provide that facility itself.

i'm not sure what "only posting is restricted" means. posting what to where?
are you creating anything in zope? are you talking weblog?

jens