[Zope] Complex dtml-in/ZopeFind ?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 03 May 2001 21:53:37 +0200

Hi Kai,

thats simple. You have too much logic in your dtml.
First of all I would do it rather with a zcatalog search,
since this would not call all documents (e.g. load them
into memory) and gives you the flexibility on choosing
whatever subset you want.

If not, you should put all your search stuff into a
python script, which returns a list of
only the objects you want.

If you use query-start/end you could as well put the

If you dont, you can drop these lines and put
them all outside, so there is no need to see how
many items are returned.

HTH
Tino Wildenhain

--On Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2001 11:27 +0200 Kai Hofmann <hofmann@isl.org> =