[Zope] Re: Product Creation and Permission

Jason Joy kyroraz@usa.net
3 May 2001 13:03:08 MST

I dropped the __ac_permissions__ as well as made some changes per your
recommendations and got a fundamental change.  Thanks for your input into=

this.  Other things are going on, however, that I don't quite understand:=

To set up a small example of what I am doing, I am making a Object in Zop=
called "Fish" that is an instance of A.  In the SQL database that is inde=
xed
with Fish is Red Snapper, Trout, and Haddock.  So, by clicking on Fish I =
get a
management screen that shows each one of these fish.

Instead of getting another management screen when I select a specific fis=
h, I
get the index_html of the folder.

All the links in the Fish folder go to:
=2E./Inventory/Fish/Trout/manage_workspace, so that part is okay...  It's=
 just
not going to another management screen.  Interestingly, _getOb in A is ca=
lled
twice during this whole procedure.

Jason