[Zope] [FEATURE REQUEST] Improving Zope's management interface

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Fri, 04 May 2001 21:56:29 -0500

A killer add-in to Zope would be a cascade pull-down navigator like the one at
MSNBC News. I think it's possible with javascript but I haven't found one that
cascades more than one level of content. (I've counted at least three at MSNBC
News Menu)

With a tool like this and Zope internal logic, you would be able to save tons
of clicks. If you're in a hurry (sometimes to save a couple of clicks in a
object-crowded environment can become one, I know that) you may modify the
OFS/dtml/main.dtml  file to perform the function you're looking for.

Ausum