[Zope] broken root security tab

Dave Ahn ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu
Sun, 6 May 2001 01:45:15 -0400

Hello,

I recently upgraded to Zope 2.3.2 and added several new products.  Sometime
during that process, my root security tab stopped working with:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: string member test needs char left operand

A quick mailing list search indicates that it is probably related to a
missing ',' in one of the products, but I am just guessing.

How can I track down the source of this error?  I tried to run the python
debugger, but trying to access Zpublish.Zope('/manage_access') simply denies
access.  I'm rather new to Zope debugging, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
--
Dave Ahn | ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2