[Zope] [FEATURE REQUEST] Improving Zope's management interface

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
06 May 2001 16:14:14 -0600

On 03 May 2001 20:25:48 +0200, Jerome Alet wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 12:12:00PM -0500, Ausum wrote:
> > I've uploaded pic snapshots hoping to explain them. They're based only in
> > modifications to distribution dtml files, and one python module file. If you
> > want the code
> > I can send it to you, but you'll probably want to take a look first. :)
>
> Except the Vi/Ew thing the rest is VERY interesting !

And, of course, except for the InternetExlorer only cruft.

Also, splitting up parts of a single word to do different things is bad
UI. It is not intuitive that a single word such as Edit does two
different things depending on where you click.

Bill