[Zope] HTML forms: how to get the value of an unchecked checkbox?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 07 May 2001 16:08:47 +0200

Hi Stephane,

one solution is to let zope handle this. Include
the following into your form:

<input type="hidden" name="sugar:default" value="no">
<input type="hidden" name="milk:default" value="no">

HTH
Tino Wildenhain

--On Montag, 7. Mai 2001 15:48 +0200 Stephane Bortzmeyer