[Zope] manage_upload;manage_delete

Nils Kassube nika@kassube.de
Mon, 7 May 2001 17:25:50 +0200

* Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de> [2001-05-05 20:26]:

>  > there a method called manage_delete that delete file objects,?
> Take a look at your embedded Zope help system:
>
>      Zope Help -> API reference -> Image
>                                    ObjectManager

In my Zope 2.3.2 installation's online help there's no information on
how to delete objects, plus there's nothing in the Zope Book's API
reference. However, if you look in the source code, you'll quickly
discover manage_delObjects(). I'm a bit surprised that something as
basic as deleting an object is not described in the documentation a
newbie is most likely to use first. (Interestingly it's used in an
example in the Zope Book, but not mentioned in the API reference.)

Or should I visit an optometrist because it's in the manual but
I can't see it? :-)

Cheers,
Nils