[Zope] RE: Mailing List Admin Feature Request (was [ANN] ZShell 0.2)

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Mon, 7 May 2001 15:19:37 -0500

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 01:12:33PM -0700, Eric Walstad wrote:

> I use them in code that sorts my incoming mail messages into
> specific folders.  Yes, I'm being selfish and lazy so that I don't
> have to rewrite my sorting code.  :)

Personally, I'd just as soon drop the [Zope] prefix on all the list
messages. The only reason I use them at all is to identify when some
yahoo sticks the mailing list address in a Bcc: or something similar
(ending up in my main inbox), which accounts for <1% of all the Zope
mail I get.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu