[Zope] Where may I find some discussions about the pros and cons of Zope vs ASP vs PHP, etc...

dave@kovach.com dave@kovach.com
7 May 2001 15:25:11 -0700

I found this in my travels today - though it doesnt spotlight Zope in particular it does compare:

Perl, PHP, Python, Tcl, and Java servlets

its at devworks:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/script-survey/index.html

DK