[Zope] [Fwd: [ez] Translating Zope]

E. Seifert e.seifert@gmx.net
Tue, 08 May 2001 13:04:39 +0200

Here's a message I recently posted in the eurozope mailing list. I didn't get
much response yet.
:-(

-------- Original Message --------
Betreff: [ez] Translating Zope
Datum: Sun, 06 May 2001 10:25:13 +0200
Von: "E. Seifert" <e.seifert@gmx.net>
An: eurozope@comlounge.net

Hi list,

As Zope gains popularity translations are necessary to help non-english speakers
to better understand Zope. Therefore an important goal should be to keep these
translations consistent over various ressources. To reach that goal I would
propose a project to provide translator with zope vocabulary in their language.
The words should be proposed, discussed and finally fixed in an official list of
translations. This would be a great relief for all translators and will make
translations more homogeneous and thus understandable for readers.

Awaiting your feedback
Eric