[Zope] Setting SELECTED in select box

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Tue, 8 May 2001 14:48:54 +0200

Hello,

I have run into this weird problem:
I am trying to set an option in a select box SELECTED in the id of the option
is the same as the value of the select box.
The code looks like this:
  <SELECT NAME="fileid" SIZE="1">
   <OPTION VALUE="0">-- Select mediafile --</OPTION>
  <dtml-in sqlGetMediafiles>
  <dtml-if fileid>
   <dtml-if expr="fileid == id">
   <OPTION VALUE="<dtml-var id>" SELECTED><dtml-var filename></OPTION>
   <dtml-else>
   <OPTION VALUE="<dtml-var id>"><dtml-var filename></OPTION>
   </dtml-if>
  <dtml-else>
   <OPTION VALUE="<dtml-var id>"><dtml-var filename></OPTION>
  </dtml-if>
  </dtml-in>
  </SELECT>

Now when I have selected a file, I can see that the fileid variable is set.
Well then the select box should select the file that has that id right?

But it doesn't - it doesn't select anything.

Can anyone help me?

Regards
--
Gitte Wange Jensen