[Zope] sgmllib.py problem?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 09:28:57 +0100

J M Cerqueira Esteves wrote:

<snip>

Wow! Thanks for that, I'll add them all to the test suite when I get a chance
:-)

> (Notice that the closing '</i>' is now OK again, and that I had to use
> '<//blink>' in order to get '</blink>'.
>
> Maybe a problem with sgmllib?  I have no time for further tests now...

...now to get it working ;-)

The problem with <br/> and the like could easily be in my code, but it feels
more like an sgmllib.py problem.
I wonder if anyone knows where to look to fix this?

Can someone on the python list ask there and let me know how it goes?

If I haven't heard anything the next time I get free time, I'll have to
re-subscribe to it and ask myself :-S

cheers,

Chris