[Zope] Homepage

George Milliken gmilliken@farm9.com
Wed, 9 May 2001 10:27:07 -0700

OK, how do I get off this list?

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Fritz
Mesedilla
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 10:05 AM
To: Chris Withers; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Homepage

oh but ours is the Philippine site.

http://www.fhm.com.ph is just a country site but it is a licensed site from
http://www.fhm.com

soon, fhm.com.ph will probably be zoped too. but in the meantime, why don't
you visit us or the uk site and view the top 100 women voted so far. we
don't have much pictures yet. we're still gathering more. *smirks*

yeah you're right about sigs. some people have given comments about it. but
hey, i'm just new in the working world. i gotta advertise for potential
employers. hahahaha!!!!

to all zope users:
thank you for making zope easier to use... by helping each other out. i will
also try to assist others with their problems.

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

"Ooops! Save your work, everyone. FAST!"
Summit Interactive, Inc.

http://www.femalenetwork.com | http://www.candymag.com
http://www.fhm.com.ph | http://www.cosmo.com.ph

FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
email: fritz@mesedilla.com   icq#: 23476449   yahoo id: fritzcm
http://www.fritzmesedilla.net and http://www.fritz.iscute.com
+Basta Ikaw Lord