[Zope] ZCatalog & resource not found error

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 09 May 2001 20:02:38 -0400

The objects returned in the sequence returned from Catalog.searchResults
are "brain" objects.  These objects have no default representation.
This may be what you're looking to do:

results = container.Catalog(meta_type='Broadcast',
                            getStartTime=DateTime(),
                            getStartTime_usage='range:min',
                            sort_on='getStartTime')

result = results[0]
return container.Catalog.getObject(result)