[Zope] Batch-adding images with extra attribs

Etienne Labuschagne etiennel@geospace.co.za
Thu, 10 May 2001 14:59:07 +0200

Hi there

I have a lot of images that I must upload into Zope.  I can probably use
FTP, but I have another problem.  I add a copyright attribute to each image.

It would be great if I can tell Zope, upload all images in directory c:\foo
and give them a copyright attribute of bar.  I have access to the server on
which Zope is running, so it will probably be the easiest to write an
external Python method to do the uploading from the server's file system.
My question is, how do I upload an image directly from disk into Zope?

Thanks in advance.
Etienne