[Zope] Re: ZCatalog & resource not found error

Tim Moore tmoore@tembel.org
10 May 2001 17:24:32 +0000

No, I'm afraid that's not it...the code below gives an attribute
error, and I have other scripts where I call getObject on a brain
object and have no problems...I think this and a few other methods on
the brain objects were added in Zope 2.3.

Even this fails:

results = container.Catalog(meta_type='Broadcast',
                            getStartTime=DateTime(),
                            getStartTime_usage='range:min',
                            sort_on='getStartTime')
result = results[0]
return result

And the strange thing is that it's failing on the last line (i.e., the
return statement).  If I change that line to return a dummy string
then there's no problem.

I could swear that I had something analogous to this working
before...is there a bug?  I tried upgrading to 2.3.2, but that hasn't
helped. :-(