[Zope] [OT] subject headings/clarification

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Fri, 11 May 2001 19:19:46 +0400 (MSD)

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Nils Kassube wrote:
> This is very easy with a simple addition to the regular expression. You simply
> look for an optional part (-announce).  I don't understand how this could be
> easier with text in the subject header. It looks like the same amount of work,
> except that [Zope] in every subject line wastes precious screen space.

   I didn't say it is impossible at all. I said it is possible, but [Zope]
in subject makes it simpler. I don't consider this as "unneccessary
redundant and ugly" :)

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru