[Zope] Konqueror and enctype="multipart/form-data"

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Sun, 13 May 2001 13:05:47 +0000 (UTC)

I don't think that is the problem. I have many pages that use that and
work perfectly in konqueror. I have version 2.1.1 of konqueror if yours is
lower then that it might have been fixed in that version. I have used
STX_Document with no problems.

I also have some custom forms that have many files, images, textareas that
work correctly in konqueror. Try checking that edit page against
validator.w3.org it could be that something is wrong with the newest
STX_Document which I have not used in a while since I integrated STX
capability into some of my own products.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org