[Zope] Konqueror and enctype="multipart/form-data"

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Sun, 13 May 2001 13:42:07 +0000 (UTC)

Ah I found it. In my python product I found strange things happening with
files also at some point but didn't know it was a konqueror bug. In the
code I check for if the content has more then a few characters in it. So
it appears I have coded around that bug for now.

Hopefully it will be fixed in kde 2.2 or a patch will be issued before
then. Amazing how well forms work in all the different browsers when you
code around all their various issues in the python code. :)

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org