[Zope] [ANN] ZShell 0.8
Mon, 14 May 2001 00:57:56 +0200
I'm very pleased to announced here the availability of
ZShell 0.8, downloadable from:
- Commands lsuser, catalog, uncatalog and find added.
- Bug fixes on permissions.
- Links are now correct in ls output.
- ls output now includes the modification time
- access to objects from their path
is now done using unrestrictedTraverse
instead of my stincky previous code.
- Shell expansion is better: single quotes,
double quotes, now work.
- deluser doesn't expand wildcards anymore.
- docstrings for deluser and adduser modified.
- doctsring for call modified to tell people to
not use it yet.
- An unknown command is now displayed correctly.
It's very possible that some of you, just like me,
become addicted to the new find command, particularly to
its --exec option !
As always feel free to report bugs and send comments or
Jerome Alet - email@example.com