[Zope] Auth w/ Virt. hosting

Jason C. Leach jleach@mail.ocis.net
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:51:56 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

I believe so, the entire entry looks like:

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.5>
ServerAdmin webmaster@jsthrower.com
ServerName www.riverspirit.ca
#DocumentRoot /var/www/riverspirit.ca/riverspirit
ErrorLog /var/log/apache/riverspirit.ca-error.log
TransferLog /var/log/apache/riverspirit.ca-access.log

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        RewriteEngine   On
        RewriteLog      "/var/log/apache/rewrite_log"
        RewriteLogLevel 0
        RewriteRule     ^/local/ - [L]
        RewriteRule
^/(.*) http://www.riverspirit.ca:9673/riverspirit.ca/$1