[Zope] In Ref to: Permissions Problem

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Mon, 14 May 2001 14:25:18 -0500

Well, Rahsheen, what did you do to bring zope to this state?  Is zope
running behind Apache or a different proxy?  Do you still have an acl_users
folder in the Zope root?  What are the current permissions settings for the
root folder?
Please give us more to work with than, "everything is all broke."

Thanks.
Troy

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahsheen Porter [mailto:cipher_atl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 1:33 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] In Ref to: Permissions Problem

I would really appreciate some help on this
permissions problem. Zope is extremely useless right
now since I can't View anything or access anything
Anonymously. All I can do is create/delete/modify
things. Doesn't matter what account I use or what
permissions I set...everything is all broke :)

--
Rahsheen Porter