[Zope] No module named ST??? - FIXED!

Dan Jacobs dan@caliginous.com
Mon, 14 May 2001 22:19:39 +0100 (BST)

Background, for those who don't remember...  upgrading from 2.3.1 to 2.3.2
produced the error (no module named ST) with zwiki and the zope
tutorial...

OK, I found the problem, I had ST.py and DocumentWithImages.py missing
from my lib/python/StructuredText/ directory.

I just downloaded the source and copied them over.

Any ideas why they weren't in the update?

Regards,

Dan