[Zope] Crazy Problem With Having to Restart Zope Won't Go Away!

jacob walcik jwalcik@notwithstanding.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 16:49:36 -0500 (CDT)

have you tried including the full path to the start script?  if it's
outside of the normal path for the user the script runs as, it won't be
found unless you execute a "cd /location/of/zope/start/script" somewhere
in the script (not recommended, use the full path to the command instead)

instead of having your script sleep and then run again, why don't use just
run it out of cron once every say, fifteen minutes or half hour?