[Zope] zzLocale

Arkaitz Bitorika arkaitz@euskalcom.net
15 May 2001 19:41:27 +0200

I don't know the answers to your questions, but after I found a problem
between zzLocale and Zope 2.3.2, the zzLocale maintainer told me that it
doesn't support more than Zope 2.2.5, and he doesn't have any plan to
support 2.3.x.
Now, is anyone out there working on localization of the Zope interface
and/or localized Zope sites? It would be very nice to know which
techniques you use.

Thanks,
Arkaitz.