[Zope] Re: Permission question

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:28:02 -0400

Hi Bruce,

The authentication is probably being required when the method tries to
do "manage_addDocument".  You either need to give the Anonymous User the
"Add Documents, Images, and Files" permission upon the folder on which
this DTML method operates as a method or within a folder somewhere
"above" the folder upon which this DTML method operates as a method
(probably not a good idea) - OR - (better idea) give this DTML method
proxy roles (via the Proxy tab) which includes a role which has the
permission "Add Documents, Images, and Files" respective to the folder
upon which the method operates.

- C