[Zope] relaying denied

Fritz Mesedilla fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph
Wed, 16 May 2001 20:42:37 +0800

oh okay.

so i have to find a way to configure our sendmail server. i'm glad it's not
zope related anymore. :)

thanks.

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

Summit Interactive, Inc.
FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
femalenetwork.com | candymag.com | fhm.com.ph | cosmo.com.ph