[Zope] ODBC DSN file

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 16 May 2001 22:10:46 +0200

Hi Thomas,

I was not the original requester ;) Instead I pointed
out earlyer to move all the stuff into an RDBMS instead
keeping them in Excel files where they are definitively
misplaced.

And yes, users can be trained to change their working
style :)

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

--On Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2001 15:45 -0400 "Thomas B. Passin"